The Outlook Farm Brewery is now brewing craft ales based on our
mountain grown hops, crystal clear Berkshire mountain water, and
the best grains available, providing a unique flavor for local
brewery enthusiasts. Located in the "Slaughterhouse", a former
USDA farm, meat production facility, the brewery is producing
ales and craft beers having a character all their own representing
our motto, "It's All Good".
Maple Milk Stout is back! Imperial Stout is back!
Belgian and English Pale Ales also in stock.
Back in stock soon: Outlook's Slaughterhouse IPA Growlers
NEW: Outlook "Killin' Floor" IPA, fresh-hopped with Mosaic, Galaxy and and Citra hops, get it while you can!!!!
Our Ales and Beers:
- Slaughterhouse India Pale Ale (6.5% ABV)
- Outlook Pale Ale (6.5% ABV)
- Smokehouse Saison (6.9% ABV)
- Blueberry Pale Ale (6.5% ABV)
- Maple Milk Stout Ale (10.5% ABV)
- Imperial Stout (7.0% ABV)
- Outlook Belgian (6.5%ABV)
- Ciderhouse Ale (6.9% ABV)
- English Ale (6.5% ABV)
- Winter Ale (6.8% ABV)
- Apple Wheat Ale (6.2% ABV)
- Pumpkin Ale (6.7% ABV)