Weekend Taproom & Events
The Backyard Taproom @Outlook Farm
Outlook Farm Winery and Brewery opens the Backyard Taproom from May-November, providing an open-air space to relax, enjoy the outdoors, and get away from it all. Visitors may come out and enjoy one of our 8 craft ale or hard cider selections on tap, along with a wide variety of our craft wines, sangria, or even a wine slushee. Food orders are required under Mass Rules for Wineries & Breweries. Look for our menu posted when you visit. For Taproom Visitors:
- Outlook Farm Backyard BBQ, Grill & Food Options
- Enjoy craft wines, hard ciders & ales from Outlook Farm Winery & Brewery.
- There will be no tickets sold and cover fees are only for those events specified below for entrance. The event will be limited to available seating, entrance will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- In order to attend this event, as required with new gathering regulations, you will have to purchase food at the event. There will be a variety of sandwich, grill, and food items to choose from on the menu.
- Pet’s are not allowed.
- Bring lawn chairs and blankets, seating is limited. Keep in mind we follow the state’s guidelines on COVID for outdoor eating establishments, facemasks are required except when seated.
Outlook Farm Backyard Taproom Hours of Operation
Open Through November 1, 2020
Saturday, September 12, 4-7pm: 9-Volt Radio (Evening dinner show-$5 Cover)
Sunday, September 13, 2-5pm: The B-Strings
Saturday, September 19, 3-6pm: Jason & Jamie (from the band Looney Tunes)
Sunday, September 20, 12-4pm: Apple Festival w/Tom Shields & Bearly Standing ($5 Cover)
Saturday, September 26, 3-6pm: Jack & His Guitar
Sunday, September 27, 2-5pm: Brickyard Sessions
Saturday, October 3, 3-6pm: John Corbett
Sunday, October 11, 2-5pm: Tom Savoy Duo
Sunday, October 18, 12-3pm: Pumpkin Festival, TBA
*Please check back for our updated calendar of events