Weekend Taproom & Events
The Backyard Taproom @Outlook Farm
Outlook Farm Winery and Brewery opens the Backyard Taproom from May-November, providing an open-air space to relax, enjoy the outdoors, and get away from it all. Visitors may come out and enjoy one of our 8 craft ale or hard cider selections on tap, along with a wide variety of our craft wines, sangria, or even a wine slushee. Food orders are required under Mass Rules for Wineries & Breweries. Look for our menu posted when you visit. For Taproom Visitors:
- Outlook Farm Backyard BBQ, Grill & Food Options
- Enjoy craft wines, hard ciders & ales from Outlook Farm Winery & Brewery.
- There will be no tickets sold and cover fees are only for those events specified below for entrance. The event will be limited to available seating, entrance will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- In order to attend this event, as required with new gathering regulations, you will have to purchase food at the event. There will be a variety of sandwich, grill, and food items to choose from on the menu.
- Pet’s are not allowed.
- Bring lawn chairs and blankets, seating is limited. Keep in mind we follow the state’s guidelines on COVID for outdoor eating establishments, facemasks are required except when seated.
Outlook Farm Backyard Taproom Hours of Operation
Open Through November 1, 2020
Saturday, October 3, 3-6pm: John Corbett
Sunday, October 4, 2-5pm: Patrick Kennedy & Harvest Moon
Saturday, October 10, 2:30-5:30pm: Accidental Duo w/Deb & Max
Sunday, October 11, 2-5pm: Tom Savoy Duo
Saturday, October 17, 2:30-5:30pm: Whiskey Junction
Sunday, October 18, 12-5pm: Pumpkin Festival, Outlook Pigroast & BBQ, Live Music w/9-Volt Radio 1-4pm ($5 Cover, No tickets)
Saturday, October 24, 2-5pm: Tom Shield & Barely Standing
Sundayday, October 25, 2-5pm: Jack & His Guitar
*Please check back for our updated calendar of events